Greetings from MDSU Ajmer !!!
It gives us great pleasure to inform you that Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Organising 7th International Conference on the theme of “Human Values and Culture in Literature (IC-HVCL-2017)” in Association with South Asia Management Association, Jabalpur Management Association.
The IC-HVCL-2017hopes to bring together academicians, scientists, researchers, specialists, managers, administrators, engineers, doctors, law experts, NGOs and students of all Sections/ Disciplines who have to their credit such achievement, to disseminate information about such achievements, and to provide a platform for discussing research with potential for applications in the service of mankind.
We count on your support for a successful Conference and looking forward your contribution and participation in the same. The Selected papers shall be published in ‘International Journal –Indexed in Scopus.
- Significance of values in Management
- Organizational culture
- Corporate social responsibility
- Ethical/social issues in Management
- Creating ethical climate in corporate sectors
- Diversity in management- Equal opportunity to all.
- Creation of harassment –free work place
- Creation of discrimination free environment
- Values and Ethics in Science
- Science and Technology for Human Welfare.
- Innovations and Human development.
- Human values and Eco friendly environment
- Development of Science & Technology –“Human Values”?
- Science –A tool to Humanity.
- Human values in Literature
- Depiction of culture in Literature
- Indian Literature & Human Values
- Western Literature & Human values
- Global and Local Culture
- Ethical, social, cultural values in poetry/fiction
- Language and traditional values
- Indian/ Western mythology and Human Values
- Any topic relevant to the title.
- Folklore and Human values.
You may also write us at:
Dr. Surajmal Rao
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati
UniversityAjmer, Rajasthan , India
Mobile -: +91 7805968083, 9479399106